The 2021-22 Budget presented last night by the Federal Treasurer, the Hon Josh Frydenberg MP, lays out the Government’s “plan to secure Australia’s economic recovery and build for the future”.
Our Budget Summary & Detailed Tax Measures report is now available for your review. Our report steps through the detail of the many tax measures, under convenient headings to assist your review.
The Budget Tax Measures include, among others, changes relating to:
- Temporary full expensing extension
- Depreciation of intangibles
- Loss Carry-backs extension
- Patent Box introduced
- Tax residency rules for individuals
- Offshore banking units
- TOFA portfolio hedging rules & unrealised FX gains and losses
- Employee share schemes
To consider how the Budget tax measures affect your business – request a copy of our Budget Summary & Detailed Tax Measures report here