- Customer & Client Strategy
- Aligning Business Operating Models to Profitable Positive Customer Experience
- Creator of Customer Needs Solution (CNS) and Feedback to Change (FTC) methods
- Chair of Design Authorities/Board Advisor
- Expert in the creation of Customer Process Design and Operating Models
Stephen is the creator of Customer Needs Solution and Feedback to Change methodologies. Both methodologies have been adopted across many different sectors in multiple countries ranging from government departments to a wide range of commercial organisations including Finance, Media, Retail & Insurance. He regularly speaks at industry events, has been an Expert Witness in the commercial Court, is the author of 3 books about customer experience. Stephen is a Certified Customer Experience Professional (CCXP), a Fellow of the Institute of Consulting. Additionally, Stephen has held Lean Six Sigma accreditation and Prince2 project management qualifications.
Stephen has been a Global Thought Leader with ICG since 2016, is a Global Partner attached to ICG London. Previously a founding Partner at iCustomer and Head of Consulting at Charteris Plc. Prior to his consulting work, he worked in ecommerce with a major UK Retailer.