Industry / Client
Cybercurrency - Leading Law Firm
A leading law firm has retained ICG to find an expert witness for a major new client. They are looking for a senior cyber currency expert to provide expert witness input for a proposed backdoor ASX listing and/or associated transactions.
- Working closely with the legal firm and its client counterparts
- Reviewing materials
- Providing expert opinions
- Supporting the development of the legal case
- Providing expert testimony
Senior Cyber currency Expert
The successful professional will have recognised expertise in local and global payments and in all forms of blockchain and cyber currency and its operation, trading and valuation.
The successful professional will have significant knowledge of distributed ledger technology underpinning Blockchain and other cyber currencies. They will have a demonstrated track record of successfully supporting the assessment and implementation of blockchain applications and trading.
- Significant experience (3-5 years) as a management consultant or industry executive
- Complex multi-business, multi-geography enterprises
- Awareness of and potential dealings with a variety of relevant legal and regulatory stakeholders relating to Blockchain
Logistics, Location & Rate
Logistics: Starting immediately. Time commitment is expected to be significant. Time will likely be billed on an hourly basis and will be invoiced monthly.
Interstate and offshore candidates will be required to pay for their travel and accommodation expenses.
Rates: Final amount to be negotiated with the client.Applicants are invited to provide an indicative daily rate so they client can trade-off expertise and cost.
Close Date will be 48 hours after release of the GIG
We will review all APTs and select the best 3 for the client. The client will then conduct interviews.
To apply for this GIG Please log into the link below to apply online to ICGs new Application Tracking Software (ATS) and confirm that you are available (or will make yourself available) for interviews at the client’s discretion.