Industry / Client
Strategy - Key functions such as operations, IT, HR and risk.
A long term ICG client is looking to reduce external brand consulting spend. They have identified that augmenting their senior managers and general managers with a panel of experienced directors/senior partners with deep financial services experience will allow their teams to focus on the right problems and solve them faster. ICG has been asked to build a very high quality panel of 6-10 highly experienced partners across all aspects of banking and wealth management including key functions such as operations, IT, HR and risk.
- Working 1 on 1 with one or more senior managers or general managers
- Providing coaching, a second opinion and general senior partner/director level input to up skill them and the caliber of the work they and they teams produce
- Exposing the client executives to the latest frameworks and thinking in your respective field
- Attending senior client meetings as a coach and or active participant
- Supporting execution where required
- Significant proven success as a partner/senior partner (top tier for strategy, big 4 for functional skills)
- Significant experience in retail or business banking, or corporate and institutional banking or wealth management or risk, human resources, technology, and operations
- Ability to work exclusively for one financial institution for an extended period of time in exchange for a retainer which will be structured to suit your circumstances
Logistics, Location & Rate
Logistics: Starting in a pilot mode almost immediately. Due to the very senior nature of this role, the normal Gig process wont be run, instead please send your CV’s directly to David Moloney at firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential conversation.
Short listed candidates will be required to submit a CV in a custom ICG format within a few days.
SPOTTERS FEE will be paid for senior partners not currently known to ICG
Location: Sydney or Melbourne however for exceptional candidates, New Zealand and other Australian state capitals will be considered.
Interstate and offshore candidates welcome to apply however, travel and accommodation expenses will be by arrangement.
Rates: Rate will be by negotiation but will be at the highest industry range commensurate with the seniority and experience required.
Anyone not having reached branded consulting partner or executive general manager level need not apply.
Close Date will be 48 hours after release of the Gig
We will review all APTs and select the best 3 for the client. The client will then conduct interviews.
To apply for this Gig. Please log into the link below to apply online to ICGs new Application Tracking Software (ATS) and confirm that you are available (or will make yourself available) for interviews at the client’s discretion.