This is a significant win for ICG and ICGTAX, positioning us for high value consulting opportunities across several categories including:
- Strategic Policy & Reform Programs
- Business Case Preparation & Evaluation
- Market Engagement & Implementation
- Project/Program/Business Reviews & Evaluations
- Audits & Investigations
- Merger Integration
- International Tax
- National tax equivalents regime (NTER), income and corporate tax
- GST and luxury car tax
- Employment taxes, including FBT and PAYG
- Excise including fuel tax credits scheme (FTCS) and customs duty
- Other, incl. petroleum resources rental tax and film concessions
The panel appointment commences in September 2020 and is valid for 2 years with the opportunity to renew. Our team effort places us with the top global firms including members of the Elite 3 and Big 4.
This is another important step in our growth journey. The Covid-19 environment is driving increasing spend in the government sector and positions ICG and ICGTAX to participate in critical programs to help improve our world. It adds yet another string to the ICG/ICGTAX bow and provides new opportunities to grow our business in 2020 and beyond.
Join us in congratulating our core team including John LaVacca, Don Green, Mike Trovato, and Chris Gibbs. We win big when we team big!
Special thanks to Marc Potter and Lisa Hickson for assisting with supporting case examples and Sherree Schmidt for helping to bring the final document together.
We were successful in every category we nominated!
For further information contact Don Green at firstname.lastname@example.org or John LaVacca at email@example.com
ICG Global and ICGTAX Global